New PB twice in one Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PB twice in one Day

Been Targeting Slough House Farm for past couple of months it has a good head of Cats from modest to very large . Had a couple of decent ones but it is a very busy day ticket fishery with lots of carp which can be a nuisance ( they even take squid baits ). Fished last Thursday ( 20th ) and delighted to find the fishery very quite which meant I had a whole bay to myself . Fed the inside line quite heavily and float fished with a large lump of meat , lots of fizzing and bubbling on the groundbait but not a strikeable bite until 2pm which was a 23lbs Catfish so a good start . All went quiet again but clear signs of Cat activity in the bay ,switched to a squid section and very quickly into another Cat which fought doggedly for a good 15 minutes , on the bank it was clearly one of the big ones weighing in at 85lbs which smashed my UK p b out of sight . Would have packed up there and then but for it being close on evening rush hour so decided to stay until 6 ish by which time roads would be quieter . Started to pack away bits and pieces around 6 when the float buried it self and line began to sing off the centrepin I fish with , into another Catfish and another 15 plus minute fight . On the bank I could not believe it another of the Lakes big ones and at the weigh in another P.B bang on 90lbs . Quite a day ! and one I'm going to struggle bettering. Phil Buckingham

Great result , well done !!

Comment

Brilliant, timing is everything with cats even when it looks good for a fish you can blank for a week, drop on right and the results can be superb! Well done

Comment

Excellent fishing - and on a centrepin - who needs shimmys

Comment

Well done that is some session and what a way to catch them

Comment

This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention. best CBD oil

Comment

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also 먹튀 검증

Comment

I have added and shared your site to my social media accounts to send people back to your site because I am sure they will find it extremely helpful too. best shoes

Comment

Working...
                X