Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wels Catfish eating Animal

Hi all,

I'm working on a documentary about Wels catfish. I read online and there are some talks about wels eating duck, turtle or even a small dog. So I would like to ask you guys. Do you have that kind of footage that I could use in a documentary? Or do you know any person who have wels eating animal footage?

Thanks,
    Pleng

Here is the link to the Catfish and pigeons

Comment

Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can be used to treat seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues, among other health conditions in all animals. Like this article about a marijuana strain from https://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/o...mba-negra-auto. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
      Last edited by Dana973; 18th January 2019, 02:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana973 View Post
        Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can be used to treat seizures, nausea, stress, anxiety, arthritis, back pain, symptoms of cancer, and gastrointestinal issues, among other health conditions in all animals. Like this article about a marijuana strain Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
        This isn't such a simple topic as you think. Of course, any CBD has exactly the same effect on pets as it does on a person - Buy CBD Oil from a Trusted UK Brand CBD oil for Sale. But you must remember that this isn't a magical pill, but a psychoactive remedy. Your vet must approve the application.

Comment

https://blimburnseeds.com/ seems to be an interesting one

Comment

Working...
          X