Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Nights

Spent three nights with a mate at Badshot lea ,
    I fished for Carp during the daytime and cats during the night , Bait was 30 mm Halibut pellet on a hair to 12 " Quicksilver tied to a barbless size 2 ,on a 2oz running lead, ( is 12" to long or short) any tips appreciated.
    By fishing the 30 mm pellet guaranteed it would stay on all night ,the 20mm on a hair at best 10 hours

Bait was taken out buy Bait boat with , 6, 20mm pellets ,3, 30 mm pellets and 3 handfulls of 11 mm pellets
    ​Catch was for me Cats of 15lbs...18lbs and 30lbs. and possible a dropped take ,
    ​Two of the takes just took the bobbin to the top and stopped , because it didnt drop back after a few seconds i lifted rod and hey presto into a Cat .
    Mate only fished 2 nights and had a 24lbs and a 15lbs Cat

Cheers Barry
    Will lengthen them to 20"
    What would you be using on the bottom as bait .

Comment

Also try the opposite too - 5/6" may also help on cautious fish

Comment

You are so patient! I have a similar story! My friend and I have spent 3 days in front of the computer writing our essays. This doesn't sound very attractive, does it? Now I hope to get help with assignment writing because only this step will save me from elimination. My parents will not forgive me this.

Comment

The drug kamagra is an effective drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It is able to easily recover sexual functions thanks to the strengthening of blood circulation in the penis. The problem of impotence may appear in any man, its cause may be both the disease and the psychological factor. Super kamagra 100 mg is an excellent solution for treating this problem. Its active ingredient sildenafil easily overcomes the absent erection, giving new sensations to each couple. Easy to order at https://sildenafilocomprar.com/. There is delivery and no prescription is required.

Comment

Working...
          X