Dreaded bait boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreaded bait boat

Ive sent my waverunner shuttle in for its third repair in the 3 years I've had it and am getting fed up with their service and quality. Im thinking of changing it for either a carplounge RT2 or a deliverance bait boat.

Has anyone used or have or got any experience of these or could suggest a quality bait boat that will last a few years before needing constant repairs? Cheers.

Technicat is brill!! Best boat out by far IMO - without paying really silly money

Agree Barry - the internal components for a crystal style baitboat is probably £30 if that

Comment

Over £600 now for a technicat !!!!!!

Comment

Problem is getting a decent hull with a hopper system that is suitable for catting, livies etc, the rest is pretty straight forward

Just go 2nd hand and find a minter - plenty of carpers with more cash than sense pay £700 for a boat for "1 week in france" and then sell it.

Comment

Chris Roberts has a nice little setup too.

Lead sits in a pot, livie with water in another - drive it out - drop it in - dead easy and works a very well

Comment

I'm about to use the tipper rig for the 1st time should I put leeches on the hook with stoppers or on a bait ring ?

Comment

A tipper is a mod on the SS leech rig with a rattle on it - but works

I like 2 leeches on a V maggot clip

Comment

Got my bait boat back again with Waverunner saying its fixed, guess what still doing what i sent it in for !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Had to put a video on YouTube for Waverunner to see. Type shuttle not working.... and you will see for your self .

Comment

Like I said Barry - its pointing towards the handset and crystal

Comment

We have done the crystal Barry - first thing we did, even used his crystal in another handset.

I still think its a handset issue - but interesting to hear about the pinched ribbon etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigPert View Post
                        Ive sent my waverunner shuttle in for its third repair in the 3 years I've had it and am getting fed up with their service and quality. Im thinking of changing it for either a carplounge RT2 or a deliverance bait boat.

Has anyone used or have or got any experience of these or could suggest a quality bait boat that will last a few years before needing constant repairs? Cheers.

My boat is fine, however I want to change the paint. Does anyone know what tool will help me get rid of the old cracked paint on the bottom of the boat?

Comment

It seems to me that you should first peel off the old paint, apply sealant and paint in several techniques using different compositions and paints. For the first solution I think you will be interested to read the article about how to use a heat gun check this. In the future, you will be able to qualitatively prepare the surface for painting.

Comment

I love eating sea food and I prefer fish on another non-veg food. This fish has good proteins in it and very good healthy food for pregnant ladies. It has more omega 3 fluid which helps in baby development in the womb. As per academized reviews when it was grilled and all the fatty oils go off than it tastes nice.

Comment

Working...
                            X