Cassien

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassien

Anyone fished Cassien for the cats? My carpy friends are arousing my interest.

Always wanted to, last time I looked at it all the rules were designed to stop you catfishing as they are on most public lakes in france.

Comment

Sorry Richard been very busy. Only the night rule seems an issue now and plenty coming to carpers during day I hear. Looking at flying down for a few days later in the year. Taking own fishing gear and loaning the "camping" elements, and boat. A lot cheaper and easier than the drive, especially when time's tight. I can get there with my kit for a similar price to my jersey conger trips.

Any tips on the fishing would be gratefully received. They seem to have really done well, quite common with a few bigguns about. Bank fishing appears to be better than the locals' preference for boating/clonking.

Comment

Sounds like your fairly well informed. Its dropped off the radar last few years really.

Good luck and let us know you get on, sounds like a cracking article for whiskers regardless of what you catch.

A bit of background reading if you havent seen it before......

https://translate.google.com/transla...opulation.html
        Last edited by Richard Clarke; 1st July 2015, 19:45.

Comment

Thanks Richard, I'd not fund that before. Circumstances mean that this is, currently, on hold but when things sort themselves out I will be going, I just don't know whether I will be able to fit it in before the weather turns this year or have to wait until next year now.

Comment

Working...
          X