French river guide outfits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French river guide outfits

Hi all, I'm looking for the above to take me out for a trip. I have my own kit so that's not an issue, I'm mostly wanting all the permits/legalities sorted out and put in the right direction. Accommodation would be required as I don't wish to drive that far and luggage space would be limited on public transport.
    I did have some correspondence with advice but that's gone awry now.
    Cheers,
    Steve

As Barry has said

Contact Dave Fiske - Directly would be better.

Have you got some details you can pm me and I will speak to Dave to arrange him to contact you.

He does various levels of "guiding" from - completely left to it - to fishing with you for the duration and help you.

I would contact him directly for his best offers!!

Comment

one of the favourite places i enjoyed is my visit to morocco
      Morocco Honeymoon Ideas There must be full of romance for a honeymoon trip. It might perhaps not be the first one with your partner, but among the special

Comment

Hello it's glad to visit your profile page and know about yourself. I would have feel more happier if you have included the places for the tour provided here. I have been to many places on trip on behalf of edubirdie review works ,and travel is my passion too.

Comment

The outfits shared here are awesome, and I'll share these outfits with my friends who are about to go on the Dead Sea Tour. They can purchase these outfits, and it will help them in their journey. This is a considerate thing I'm doing.

Comment

Working...
          X