Education required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Education required

Here is a fishery who has a number of Cats in their waters and are also listed in the Catfish water page and they put this picture up

I must add this has now been taken down but as you can see was published on their facebook page

Clearly not concerned about the catfish welfare,what a C**K, i would life time ban him from my lake !!!

Comment

Shocker. It should have flicked him in the nutts

Comment

What an idiot and another idiot putting it on their face book page.

Comment

Bloke needs pushing in, what an absolute pillock, fishery owners need to be spoken to!!

Comment

I need an education, too. I'm new to catfish fishing and I'm in College. I would like to choose catfish fishing as the topic of my essay. Where should I start?

Comment

Great theme choice. If you have any difficulties, you can always ask for professional help in custom essay writing service. And find literature on the topic and try to make up the structure of the essay, maybe you can make it without assistance. Good luck!

Comment

Wow, it looks impressive! So, I also want to go fishing. The only thing that stops me is my college. I know that I can ask for help assignment writers uk but now I have some financial problems and it will not save me.

Comment

Working...
                X