Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other hobbies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Other hobbies

    What are some of your hobbies apart from fishing? As I live in Toronto, I can't always go fishing, it is not that convenient so I am in search of some interesting stuff which will help me to waste some spare time.

  • #2
    I think you should find other hobbies which are more appropriate for your area. For example, I have found https://slots-online-canada.com/casinos-canada/toronto/ and I spend quite much time playing it

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bolider View Post
      I think you should find other hobbies which are more appropriate for your area. For example, I have found and I spend quite much time playing it

      I also like trading cryptocurrency and like you I am into gambling. Aside from regular casinos I often visit this place https://duckdice.com/promotions where I play Bitcoin dice. They have started daily lotteries as an incentive to players, so I plan to buy the ticket as I read that people are winning there too. But what about the topic starter? Why silent?

      Comment


      • #4
        My hobby is of course not only fishing. I love to play online casinos and I want to share with you my little success story. About a week ago I found a review on 7spins casino and decided to try my luck. I made small bets and tomorrow I will go to the store to buy an expensive spinning of my dreams worth $ 3000. Thank you casino.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jasson View Post
          What are some of your hobbies apart from fishing? As I live in Toronto, I can't always go fishing, it is not that convenient so I am in search of some interesting stuff which will help me to waste some spare time.
          I don’t know a single hobby that could compare with fishing. You can come up with something not very large-scale to keep yourself busy while waiting. My brother carves wood figures for example.

          Comment


          • #6
            Batardo, Moses Hibben, Bolider

            I don't want to say anything bad, but gambling isn't something that can decorate a person. These are inappropriate tips here.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by George34 View Post

              I don’t know a single hobby that could compare with fishing. You can come up with something not very large-scale to keep yourself busy while waiting. My brother carves wood figures for example.
              Working with a tree is not as simple as it seems. Here you need to have a little experience with tools and talent)) I'm glad that your brother combines all this in himself. I'm not so versatile and prefer to while away while waiting for the catfish while watching TV shows. I have a great smartphone. I added a special application for it - https://showbox.zone/ So, I download the latest movies to watch in my free time. It helps me out very well when I fish alone.

              Comment


              • #8
                My hobby is quite boring, I love watching football matches and sometimes I even play it by myself. unfortunately, I don't have the possibility to watch absolutely all games so sometimes I use this helpful resource on https://777score.com/. They update the scores of all games and it's very cool for me.

                Comment

                Working...
                X