Another Newbie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

A quest for a catfish has begun after losing one whilst on holiday at White Acres whilst carp fishing it was my first attempt at catching a cat so was happy to hook one but was a bit shocked at the savage take so was caught a bit off guard . So this season am setting out to catch i hope a few luckily live close to a few waters containing catfish which makes life a bit easier and am hoping on another holiday at Whiteacres . Am really pleased i joined the CCG well worth the membership

Welcome fella good luck on your quest for your first cat it is addictive when you start to catch. What are the waters around you that you can target? There will be someone on here that will be able to give you some tips on these waters.

Comment

Welcome Raymond

Comment

Nearest are Morehouse , Wintons , Tanyards then Beavers then not too far away Furnace there is also Framfield which i believe has catfish in too will probably target Wintons i know it can work out expensive but its a nice place staff are helpful and its pretty secure with good facilities

Comment

Good choice of waters there fella ask away for any info..

Comment

I always welcome new members to the sites, an increase in the members is always good. It's something I got to know about from bestessays.com.au/assignment-help.php. The article I read about it was actually quite good.

Comment

I was arguing with my friends about the differences between marijuana vs. hemp CBD when one of them brought catfish up. We got distracted and wanted to know more about catfish.

Comment

Why to go at high end shopping when real wholesale is providing all items at one place.

Comment

Really wanted to go on a holiday so that is the reason I started doing assignments on biblebeltblogger. It has enabled me to earn while I am at home to save money for a trip.

Comment

Working...
                  X