Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you recommend to see in Islambad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rovka
    started a topic What would you recommend to see in Islambad?

What would you recommend to see in Islambad?

What would you recommend to see in Islambad? I will soon fly to Islambad for work and have already outlined that I will see all these sights of Islamabad.
    The capital of Pakistan has reserved for tourists a lot of interesting places, each of which deserves close attention.

The Pakistani monument was opened in 2007 and impresses with its impeccable architecture. Graceful flower represents four provinces and three districts of the state.

Trango towers is a natural attraction that climbers from all over the world want to visit.

No less popular are the following attractions:

the Buddhist monastery Takht-I-Bahi;

the fortress of Rohtas;

Faisal mosque;

ancient city of Taxila;

the Baltit Fort.

Despite the fact that Islamabad is a young city, there are many unusual places hidden in it, which will be interesting to visit for tourists from anywhere in the world.
    What would you recommend to see? In a couple of weeks I will order Cheap flights from London to Islamabad and on the way.

• Teaone
    replied
    Interesting place you are visiting, congratulations. We will be waiting for report and photos. In September I will go on vacation to a property in Athens for sale https://tranio.com/greece/attica/athens/ as it is cheaper like this. I found out a lot of people who sell real estate for a long time are willing to do short term rentals meanwhile.

Leave a comment:

• Elnara
    replied
    Dombra, thank you for your advice. We just want to take cheap flights to London to Islamabad two months before departure, then it will be cheaper. There is no point in overpaying, we will have time to see the sights of Islambad. Most of all I want to visit the Shah Faisal Mosque, only for this I will fly.

Leave a comment:

• Dombra
    replied
    Manzax! I am very glad that you liked the information in the topic and it will be useful to you. It will be good if you buy yourself a cheap ticket two months before departure. I hope it will be several times cheaper. Well, as for excursions in Islamabad, this is a very useful event for you and you will have enough impressions for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Manzax
    replied
    Very interesting topic. After reading about the sights of Pakistan and its capital, Islamabad, as well as tips on buying cheap plane tickets, I decided in October after the tenth day to go there on a trip. I’ll buy a ticket two months before departure and then I can confidently say that they are so cheaper. Then I will inform visitors of the topic.

Leave a comment:

• Dombra
    replied
    Traveling to Pakistan is very interesting. After all, there are many attractions and every tourist wants to see them. One of the fundamental moments in preparing for a trip is buying plane tickets. This item must be approached with all seriousness and the sooner the better. LowCostClub simplifies this task for travelers and offers a simple online airline ticket search. I advise you to pay special attention to shares that are constantly offered by carrier companies. Cheap plane tickets can be found mainly during the off-season when many tourists prefer to stay at home. Spring and autumn - it's time to reserve tickets for the promotion and the best time for sightseeing tours!
    First of all, I advise you to look for tickets to Islamabad for direct flights. Firstly, it saves the traveler the most precious currency - time. Secondly, in some cases, direct flights can be equated to routes with transfers or even cheaper. Therefore, keep in mind that finding cheap flights on a direct flight is quite realistic. If all the tickets for a direct flight are sold out or there simply doesn’t exist, pay attention to flights with transfers. In most cases, the cost of a transit flight will still be lower than for a direct flight. Enjoy your flight and have a good rest in Pakistan.
    Search and find deals on flights from London to Islamabad(LON — ISB) from 302 $

Leave a comment:

• Elnara
    replied
    The Pakistani government center is a major cultural district and a very good place for tourists to relax. The Shah Faisal Mosque, under this large-scale construction, can accommodate up to 70 thousand people. An equally interesting historical site is the archaeological area of Taxila. We want to visit these places after we find cheap flights from London to Islamabad, book the cheapest flight from London to visit as large places of our world as possible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X