The Interactive waters list has just been updated again and more cat waters have been added to the list.
CCG members can now take advantage of the enhanced water's listings making this a valuable tool for any catfish angler. Recent additions include:
Bucks - Claydon Middle Lake
Oxon - Orchid Lakes
Essex - Woody's Lake
East Yorks - Emmotland Ponds 1 & 2
West Yorks - Hoyle Mill Dam (Sally Walsh's)
Lincs - Lakeside Leisure
Lincs - Willow Bank
To complete the list we need an incredible amount of data so please take a look at one of these listings and see if you can provide details and information for any of the waters that have yet to be 'enhanced' - don't forget the pictures too!
Full details of this members competition including how to enter, can be found in the members area
1. Mark Hughes - Tee, Gold Pin and Certificate
2. Blair Yorke - Silver Pin and Certificate
3. Sam Ray and Vinz Howard - Bronze Pin and Certificate
Sam Ray - 80lb, French Lake - by the way, we're over here Sam!
Vinz Howard - 114lb 8oz, Oakwood Park Predator Lakes - CCG Fish-In
1. Molly Pryke (aged 7) – Gold pin, Limited Edition tee shirt and certificate
Molly Pryke - 33lb 8oz caught on squid from CC Reserve. Her first catfish - not bad for a 7 year old!
2. Bob Francis – Silver Pin and certificate
Bob Francis - 76lb 13oz and 61lb 3oz caught within minutes of each other from Exclusive Angling Holiday's Lac Bleu
3. Simon Robinson – Bronze Pin and certificate
Simon Robinson - 69lb 8oz, caught on halibut pellets from Yateley Split Lake