Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakwood

Hi all,

I haven't fished here for years by have 48hours planned on the 29th March. Has anyone got any tips for me. I know the CCG has a fish in a week later but couldn't get in as fully booked.

I had a few fish last time I went but no cats

Lots more cats in now than when you last fished it Wez and the Duke seems to come out more now its got more competition, Good luck and lets hope the temperature picks up soon.

Comment

Cheers Craig. Looks like a few have been out this week so hope it continues like that

Comment

They removed all the Sturgeon and so the cats have chance to get to the bait

The duke made weekly appearances and put weight back on too, which IMO it needed desperately.

It seemed to settle down after that.

Comment

I couldn't get through them last time I went they just took everything I put out for the cats so it's not a bad thing

Any pegs or baits that stand out ?
          Last edited by WezThomas; 7th March 2016, 14:59.

Comment

Did i read their Oakwoods site right , £75 for 24 hours

Comment

Yeah or £100 for 48 hours

Comment

And i thought Carp fishing was getting expensive .Im assuming here, that the fishing must be very good their.

Comment

Depends really 3 carp to 26lb came out on Friday along with a 80lb cat. It's not cheap but with the chance of catching some real big fish in my opinion it's worth the money

Comment

Hi I'm going to the fishin later this month , will be nice to meet some of the other members and a chance of a new PB which is 63.5lbs ATM from my last visit to furnace .

Comment

Working...
                    X